Content Marketing Specialist
We are hiring! Are you our new Content Marketing Specialist?
Content Marketing Specialist
Who are we?
Starting as the preferred cryptocurrency portfolio tracker and tax solution in Scandinavia since 2019, Coinpanda has quickly grown to be recognized as one of the most robust, advanced, and easy-to-use software solutions for crypto and Web3 tax reporting and tax compliance worldwide today.
Coinpanda enables consumers and businesses to seamlessly track their cryptocurrency portfolio, investment performance, taxes, and more across 800+ exchanges, blockchains, and services.
At Coinpanda, we’re building the industry-leading cryptocurrency portfolio and tax solution. Since we are a small team and a startup experiencing rapid growth, you’ll directly impact all our content marketing activities’ shape, processes, and direction. As our Content Marketing Specialist, you’ll be an integral part of Coinpanda’s strategy going forward by executing content strategies and positioning the business for long-term growth and success. Working at Coinpanda will also rapidly grow your career within the crypto and Web3 industry.
- Conducting detailed keyword research to determine focus keywords for future blog posts and other written content
- Researching, outlining, drafting, and editing written content in various forms (blog posts, landing pages, checklists, templates, and more), focusing on topics related to cryptocurrency taxation
- Working hand-in-hand with our Head of Marketing to create engaging blog posts for Coinpanda’s audience
- Applying Coinpanda’s brand voice, style, structure, and voice to all copy and content
- Consistently demonstrating excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
We’re looking for someone who
- Is organized, detail-oriented, and research-driven
- Has basic SEO experience as a minimum
- Is a strong writer and editor with excellent grammar skills
- Has excellent time-management skills
- Loves collaboration with others to brainstorm ideas and bring them to life
- Is willing to adapt and change as the company grows and the role changes
This role may be a good fit if you
- Would enjoy being part of an incredible team of people from all over the world
- Like working in a rapidly expanding team and growing your responsibilities in time
- Are looking for immense learning opportunities in the cryptocurrency industry
- Work effectively in a remote setting
Not sure you are a perfect fit? Reach out anyway! We are looking for awesome individuals, not folks who perfectly match a job description. We value passion and drive above formal qualifications and experience.
What’s it like working at Coinpanda?
We are a remote-first company and a fully internationally distributed team. We have minimal processes, and most of our time is spent working and collaborating asynchronously through tools like Slack, Trello, and Notion. All employees are given flexible work schedules, and we aim to empower every team member with full transparency, ownership, autonomy, and clear objectives.
Everyone on the team works closely together and directly impacts our product’s direction. We encourage creativity, out-of-the-box thinking, and original solutions by allowing employees to work on what they love the most.
Because we are a small team and a startup experiencing rapid growth, it’s important to enjoy working under pressure and in a dynamic environment. The ability to adjust quickly to changes and new responsibilities is also a skill we seek when hiring new people.