Head of Marketing
We are hiring! Are you our new Head of Marketing?
Head of Marketing
Who are we?
Starting as the preferred cryptocurrency portfolio tracker and tax solution in Scandinavia since 2019, Coinpanda has quickly grown to be recognized as one of the most robust, advanced, and easy-to-use software solutions for crypto and Web3 tax reporting and tax compliance worldwide today.
Coinpanda enables consumers and businesses to seamlessly track their cryptocurrency portfolio, investment performance, taxes, and more across 800+ exchanges, blockchains, and services.
We’re seeking an experienced marketer to join our growing team at Coinpanda. Your main focus will be product and brand marketing to drive new user acquisition. You’ll design and execute marketing initiatives across the company and position the business for future success.
At Coinpanda, we’re building the industry-leading cryptocurrency portfolio and tax solution. Since we are a small team and a startup experiencing rapid growth, you’ll directly impact our marketing activities’ shape, processes, and direction. As our Head of Marketing, you’ll be an integral part of Coinpanda’s strategy going forward by executing marketing strategies and positioning the business for long-term growth and success. Working at Coinpanda will also rapidly grow your career within the crypto and Web3 industry.
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies for products and features
- Develop Coinpanda’s cross-channel campaign strategies that drive user acquisition through social and search platforms
- Translate marketing data into insights to improve marketing strategy and present campaign performance to Coinpanda’s leadership
- Own Coinpanda’s social media presence and strategy from ideation and content creation to execution.
- You’ll drive engagement across social media channels, increasing brand awareness and followers
- Partner with leadership to support Coinpanda’s PR efforts and communications, including blog posts, publications, and other company announcements to drive product adoption and support business goals
We’re looking for someone who has
- 2+ years of experience planning, executing and evaluating marketing campaigns
- Experience developing and executing a cross-channel marketing strategy
- Experience creating and managing creative content and assets
- Experience scaling social media presence and follower count
- Experience working within a fast-paced, high-growth technology startup
Some of the skills we’re excited about
- Marketing strategy analysis
- Skilled at running short-term and long-term marketing planning and analysis
- Strong ability to identify and target key audiences
- Ability to drive the conversation toward our goals
- Dedicated to flawless planning, execution, and analysis of marketing campaigns
- Technical fundamentals and problem-solving
- Excellent knowledge of product and brand strategy
- Strong analytics skills to evaluate campaigns
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to simplify and present complex concepts and data
- Impeccable written and verbal communication
- Experience developing content marketing across all channels preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
Not sure you are a perfect fit? Reach out anyway! We are looking for awesome individuals, not folks who perfectly match a job description. We value passion and drive above formal qualifications and experience.
What’s it like working at Coinpanda?
We are a remote-first company and a fully internationally distributed team. We have minimal processes, and most of our time is spent working and collaborating asynchronously through tools like Slack, Trello, and Notion. All employees are given flexible work schedules, and we aim to empower every team member with full transparency, ownership, autonomy, and clear objectives.
Everyone on the team works closely together and directly impacts our product’s direction. We encourage creativity, out-of-the-box thinking, and original solutions by allowing employees to work on what they love the most.
Because we are a small team and a startup experiencing rapid growth, it’s important to enjoy working under pressure and in a dynamic environment. The ability to adjust quickly to changes and new responsibilities is also a skill we seek when hiring new people.