Head of Partnerships
We are hiring! Are you our new Head of Partnerships?
Head of Partnerships
Who are we?
Starting out as the preferred cryptocurrency portfolio tracker and tax solution in Scandinavia since 2019, Coinpanda has quickly grown to be recognized as one of the most robust, advanced, and easy-to-use software solutions for crypto and Web 3.0 tax reporting and tax compliance worldwide today.
Coinpanda enables consumers and businesses to seamlessly track their cryptocurrency portfolio, investment performance, taxes, and more across 500+ exchanges, blockchains, and services.
At Coinpanda, we’re building the industry-leading cryptocurrency portfolio and tax solution. Since we are currently a small team and a startup experiencing rapid growth, you’ll have a direct impact on the shape, processes, and direction of all our partnership activities. As the Head of Partnerships, you will be directly responsible for owning Coinpanda’s relationships with third parties such as cryptocurrency exchanges, government agencies, and tax filing services.
- Own, cultivate, and grow Coinpanda’s relationships with external parties
- Develop and execute Coinpanda’s partner strategies to align with our product and business goals
- Identify, analyze, and capitalize on new opportunities for Coinpanda to grow
- Work cross-functionally internally to understand & communicate business objectives and partnerships, as well as drive the strategy and negotiation process with external partners
We’re looking for someone who
- Is productive, resourceful, and an effective problem solver
- Has experience building partnerships within the technology/startup space
Bonus: in fintech and/or cryptocurrency
- Is a strong communicator with deep experience presenting to senior managers and getting deals done
- Has experience working within a fast-paced, high-growth technology startup
This role may be a good fit if you
- Love thinking about business strategy and synergistic partnerships
- Are extremely organized, a strong multi-tasker, and work efficiently in ambiguous scenarios
- Like working cross-functionally from legal to tax to engineering to product to design to customer support and beyond
- Work effectively in a remote setting
Not sure you’re a perfect fit? Reach out anyway! We’re looking for awesome individuals, not folks who perfectly match a job posting. We value passion and drive above formal qualifications and experience.
What’s it like working at Coinpanda?
We are a remote-first company and a fully internationally distributed team. We have minimal processes, and the majority of our time is spent working and collaborating asynchronously through tools like Slack, Skype, Trello, and Notion. All employees are given flexible work schedules, and we aim to empower every individual on the team with full transparency, ownership, autonomy, and clear objectives.
Everyone on the team is working closely together and has a direct impact on the direction of our product. We encourage creativity, out-of-the-box thinking, and original solutions by giving employees the freedom to work on what they love the most.
Because we are a small team and a startup experiencing rapid growth, it’s important to enjoy working under pressure and in a dynamic environment, and have the ability to adjust quickly to new changes and responsibilities.