Product Support Specialist
We are hiring! Are you our new Product Support Specialist?
Product Support Specialist
Who are we?
Starting as the preferred cryptocurrency portfolio tracker and tax solution in Scandinavia since 2019, Coinpanda has quickly grown to be recognized as one of the most robust, advanced, and easy-to-use software solutions for crypto and Web3 tax reporting and tax compliance worldwide today.
Coinpanda enables consumers and businesses to seamlessly track their cryptocurrency portfolio, investment performance, taxes, and more across 800+ exchanges, blockchains, and services.
We’re seeking passionate technical customer support specialists to join our growing team. Your responsibility will be to communicate with Coinpanda’s users on all channels: Live chat (Intercom), email (Freshdesk), forum, and Discord. You will work directly with our users to ensure their success using our software.
You will become an expert on all of Coinpanda’s product offerings, enabling you to troubleshoot issues quickly and provide an amazing customer experience to all users. You will have flexibility with your hours but should target about ~20 hours per week, including weekends. The position can become full-time for the right candidate in the future.
- Proactive outreach: welcome new users to Coinpanda
- Provide delightful and rapid support to users – primarily through Intercom
- Answer inquiries via email, in our forum, and on Discord
- Help customers use our software for calculating taxes on their cryptocurrency
- Empathize with users, quickly grasp the issues they’re facing and help them overcome difficulties
- Escalate bugs and software improvements to the engineering team
We’re looking for someone who
- Is fluent and proficient in English
- Has experience and interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Is empathetic, positive, patient, and excited to help users solve their pain points
- Is comfortable with numbers and is motivated to learn more about cryptocurrency tax calculations
- Fluent in another language (Spanish, French, German, Norwegian, etc.)
- Experience with DeFi and using block explorers
- You enjoy breaking down a complex topic into easy-to-digest articles
- You are already a Coinpanda user!
Not sure you are a perfect fit? Reach out anyway! We are looking for awesome individuals, not folks who perfectly match a job description. We value passion and drive above formal qualifications and experience.
What’s it like working at Coinpanda?
We are a remote-first company and a fully internationally distributed team. We have minimal processes, and most of our time is spent working and collaborating asynchronously through tools like Slack, Trello, and Notion. All employees are given flexible work schedules, and we aim to empower every team member with full transparency, ownership, autonomy, and clear objectives.
Everyone on the team works closely together and directly impacts our product’s direction. We encourage creativity, out-of-the-box thinking, and original solutions by allowing employees to work on what they love the most.
Because we are a small team and a startup experiencing rapid growth, it’s important to enjoy working under pressure and in a dynamic environment. The ability to adjust quickly to changes and new responsibilities is also a skill we seek when hiring new people.