Product Support Specialist
We are hiring! Are you our new Product Support Specialist?
Product Support Specialist
Who are we?
Starting out as the preferred cryptocurrency portfolio tracker and tax solution in Scandinavia since 2019, Coinpanda has quickly grown to be recognized as one of the most robust, advanced, and easy-to-use software solutions for crypto and Web 3.0 tax reporting and tax compliance worldwide today.
Coinpanda enables consumers and businesses to seamlessly track their cryptocurrency portfolio, investment performance, taxes, and more across 500+ exchanges, blockchains, and services.
We’re seeking experienced technical customer support specialists to join our growing team. Your responsibility will be to communicate with Coinpanda’s users on all channels: Live chat (Intercom), email (Freshdesk), forum, and Discord. You will be working directly with our users to ensure their success in using our software.
You will become an expert on all of Coinpanda’s product offerings which will enable you to quickly troubleshoot issues and provide an amazing customer experience to all users. You will have flexibility with your hours but should target about ~20 hours per week including weekends. The position can become full-time for the right candidate in the future.
- Proactive outreach: welcome new users to Coinpanda, provide delightful and rapid support to users – mostly through Intercom
- Answer inquiries via email, in our forum, and on Discord
- Help customers use our software for calculating taxes on their cryptocurrency
- Empathize with users, quickly grasp the issues they’re facing, and help them overcome difficulties
- Escalate bugs and software improvements to the engineering team
We’re looking for someone who
- is fluent and proficient in English
- has experience and interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain
- is empathetic, positive, patient, and excited to help users solve their pain points
- is comfortable with numbers and financial topics
- Fluent in another language (Spanish, French, German, Norwegian, etc).
- Experience with DeFi and using block explorers
- You enjoy breaking down a complex topic into easy-to-digest articles
- You are already a Coinpanda user!
Not sure you’re a perfect fit? Reach out anyway! We’re looking for awesome individuals, not folks who perfectly match a job posting. We value passion and drive above formal qualifications and experience.
What’s it like working at Coinpanda?
We are a remote-first company and a fully internationally distributed team. We have minimal processes, and the majority of our time is spent working and collaborating asynchronously through tools like Slack, Skype, Trello, and Notion. All employees are given flexible work schedules, and we aim to empower every individual on the team with full transparency, ownership, autonomy, and clear objectives.
Everyone on the team is working closely together and has a direct impact on the direction of our product. We encourage creativity, out-of-the-box thinking, and original solutions by giving employees the freedom to work on what they love the most.
Because we are a small team and a startup experiencing rapid growth, it’s important to enjoy working under pressure and in a dynamic environment, and have the ability to adjust quickly to new changes and responsibilities.