We are hiring! Are you our new Senior Designer?
Who are we?
Starting as the preferred cryptocurrency portfolio tracker and tax solution in Scandinavia since 2019, Coinpanda has quickly grown to be recognized as one of the most robust, advanced, and easy-to-use software solutions for crypto and Web3 tax reporting and tax compliance worldwide today.
Coinpanda enables consumers and businesses to seamlessly track their cryptocurrency portfolio, investment performance, taxes, and more across 800+ exchanges, blockchains, and services.
At Coinpanda, we’re building the industry-leading cryptocurrency portfolio and tax solution. Since we are currently a small team and a startup experiencing rapid growth, you’ll have a direct impact on the shape, processes, and direction of all our design activities. As a Senior Designer, you will be directly responsible for helping to make cryptocurrency more user-friendly by owning the end-to-end user experience of Coinpanda from the design language to the user interface to the user flows and everything in between.
- Design sketches, wireframes, prototypes, and user experiences
- Work closely with engineers to build and implement intuitive product designs
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to achieve user objectives
- Conduct user research to better understand the needs of cryptocurrency users
Some of the skills we’re excited about
- Has an unreasonably high bar for design, both functional and aesthetic
- Has experience designing successful consumer technology products from the ground up
- Is passionate about making cryptocurrency more accessible at scale
- Is proficient with collaborative design software like Figma
- Thrives in an early-stage startup environment with less stability and more ambiguity
This role may be a good fit if you
- Are comfortable working on very high-level loosely defined concepts down to highly specific tactical objectives
- Love understanding how users think, and are empathetic about their problems
- Like creative work and exploration
- Work effectively in a remote setting
Not sure you are a perfect fit? Reach out anyway! We are looking for awesome individuals, not folks who perfectly match a job description. We value passion and drive above formal qualifications and experience.
What’s it like working at Coinpanda?
We are a remote-first company and a fully internationally distributed team. We have minimal processes, and the majority of our time is spent working and collaborating asynchronously through tools like Slack, Skype, Trello, and Notion. All employees are given flexible work schedules, and we aim to empower every individual on the team with full transparency, ownership, autonomy, and clear objectives.
Everyone on the team is working closely together and has a direct impact on the direction of our product. We encourage creativity, out-of-the-box thinking, and original solutions by giving employees the freedom to work on what they love the most.
Because we are a small team and a startup experiencing rapid growth, it’s important to enjoy working under pressure and in a dynamic environment, and have the ability to adjust quickly to new changes and responsibilities.