Social Media and Content Producer
We are hiring! Are you our new Social Media and Content Producer?
Social Media and Content Producer
Who are we?
Starting as the preferred cryptocurrency portfolio tracker and tax solution in Scandinavia since 2019, Coinpanda has quickly grown to be recognized as one of the most robust, advanced, and easy-to-use software solutions for crypto and Web3 tax reporting and tax compliance worldwide today.
Coinpanda enables consumers and businesses to seamlessly track their cryptocurrency portfolio, investment performance, taxes, and more across 800+ exchanges, blockchains, and services.
At Coinpanda, we’re building the industry-leading cryptocurrency portfolio and tax solution. Since we are currently a small team and a startup experiencing rapid growth, you’ll have a direct impact on the shape, processes, and direction of all our social media and content activities. As our Social Media and Content Producer, you will be directly responsible for owning and executing all of Coinpanda’s activities related to social media, content, and video.
- Plan and execute engagement strategies across our growing social channels e.g. Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc
- Plan and create content that will engage cryptocurrency users, and seed their interest in using Coinpanda for solving their tax problem
- Plan and create written educational content to be posted on our social media
- Plan and create Youtube videos
- Collaborate with our marketing team on special campaigns, product rollouts, and announcements
We’re looking for someone who
- Has relevant marketing experience with a track record of growing project/company awareness
- Strong content production skills, e.g. designing graphics/working with external designers, searching for trends, using social media schedulers, and so on.
- Genuine interest and understanding of cryptocurrency and especially cryptocurrency taxes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt strategic messaging across channels to drive action
- Experience with Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and other social media channels
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, remote working environment
This role may be a good fit if you
- Would enjoy being part of an incredible team of people from all over the world
- Like working in a rapidly expanding team and growing your responsibilities in time
- Are looking for immense learning opportunities in cryptocurrency and especially on the legal/tax side
- Work effectively in a remote setting
Not sure you are a perfect fit? Reach out anyway! We are looking for awesome individuals, not folks who perfectly match a job description. We value passion and drive above formal qualifications and experience.
What’s it like working at Coinpanda?
We are a remote-first company and a fully internationally distributed team. We have minimal processes, and most of our time is spent working and collaborating asynchronously through tools like Slack, Trello, and Notion. All employees are given flexible work schedules, and we aim to empower every team member with full transparency, ownership, autonomy, and clear objectives.
Everyone on the team is working closely together and directly impacts our product’s direction. We encourage creativity, out-of-the-box thinking, and original solutions by allowing employees to work on what they love the most.
Because we are a small team and a startup experiencing rapid growth, it’s important to enjoy working under pressure and in a dynamic environment. The ability to adjust quickly to changes and new responsibilities is also a skill we are looking for when hiring new people.