We are hiring! Are you our new Support Manager?
Who are we?
Starting as the preferred cryptocurrency portfolio tracker and tax solution in Scandinavia since 2019, Coinpanda has quickly grown to be recognized as one of the most robust, advanced, and easy-to-use software solutions for crypto and Web3 tax reporting and tax compliance worldwide today.
Coinpanda enables consumers and businesses to seamlessly track their cryptocurrency portfolio, investment performance, taxes, and more across 800+ exchanges, blockchains, and services.
As our Customer Support Manager, you will hire and manage a team of Product Support Specialists who pride themselves on providing excellent and compassionate care to all Coinpanda’s customers. You will be passionate about empowering others, interested in cryptocurrency, and excited about creating a dynamic and high-performing customer support team. Overall, you’ll be responsible for strengthening our team culture, advocating for customers and those who report to you, and defining and owning our success metrics.
At Coinpanda, we build the best-in-class customer support experience to match our industry-leading cryptocurrency portfolio and tax solution. Since we are currently a small team and a startup experiencing rapid growth, you’ll directly impact the shape, processes, and direction of our customer-facing product support team. Additionally, you’ll help ensure world-class, compassionate support for our customers while building a product that improves people’s financial opportunities. Working at Coinpanda will also rapidly grow your career within the crypto and Web3 industry.
- Hire and manage the day-to-day functions of a team of Product Support Specialists
- Have regular 1on1 coaching calls with our Product Support Specialists
- Work horizontally across the Customer Support and Engineering team for technical product updates
- Ensure the successful delivery of customer-facing and internal projects
- Take ownership of the most significant customer-facing issues in the product and see them through to resolution
- Define, track, and report different success metrics
Some of the skills we’re excited about
- Leadership – Ability to lead and motivate Support Specialists, define and align them around critical objectives and areas of focus, and achieve high collective productivity, impact, and happiness.
- Hiring – Ability to find and hire exceptional talent. Successfully source, select, and onboard excellent Support professionals to join Coinpanda.
- Mentorship – Ensure that psychological safety is built within the team to encourage direct reports to bring their whole selves to work. Know how to give constructive feedback in a way that builds trust.
- Growth Mentality – Teach others with the simplest possible methods. Encourage others to learn and teach. Always be curious and find ways to improve already established processes.
- Data-driven – Proficient at collecting, sorting, and prioritizing information for decision-making.
We’re looking for someone who
- Is experienced in providing fast-paced support in a high-growth startup
- Is passionate about cryptocurrency or other technology helping to bridge gaps in financial inclusion
- Excels as both a written and verbal communicator
- Thrives in an early-stage startup environment with less stability and more ambiguity
- Loves delighting customers
- Works effectively in a remote setting
Not sure you are a perfect fit? Reach out anyway! We are looking for awesome individuals, not folks who perfectly match a job description. We value passion and drive above formal qualifications and experience.
What’s it like working at Coinpanda?
We are a remote-first company and a fully internationally distributed team. We have minimal processes, and most of our time is spent working and collaborating asynchronously through tools like Slack, Trello, and Notion. All employees are given flexible work schedules, and we aim to empower every team member with full transparency, ownership, autonomy, and clear objectives.
Everyone on the team works closely together and directly impacts our product’s direction. We encourage creativity, out-of-the-box thinking, and original solutions by allowing employees to work on what they love the most.
Because we are a small team and a startup experiencing rapid growth, it’s important to enjoy working under pressure and in a dynamic environment. The ability to adjust quickly to changes and new responsibilities is also a skill we seek when hiring new people.