How to Report Your Abra Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Abra to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Abra
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Abra does not support API connection right now, so we recommend using file upload as described below.
- File upload: You can upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Import trades automatically with API
Abra does not support API connection at the moment. You can use file upload for now.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- In the Abra app, tap the icon in the upper left corner to access the menu.
- Click ‘Transaction History’.
- Click ‘Export 2020 transaction history’.
- If you are not given the option to download the history for previous years, you can contact Abra support and request a CSV of your transactions.
- Check the disclaimer and then click ‘Email reports’ to have the CSV emailed to you.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.