Share this article →
How to Report Your Abra Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Abra to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Abra
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using your public address. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades, deposits, and withdrawals automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your public address and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can also upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with the public address by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your Abra wallet to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Login to your Abra wallet.
- Go to your specific coin and export the Address or xPub.
- Input the address in Coinpanda.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- In the Abra app, tap the icon in the upper left corner to access the menu.
- Click ‘Transaction History’.
- Click ‘Export 2020 transaction history’.
- If you are not given the option to download the history for previous years, you can contact Abra support and request a CSV of your transactions.
- Check the disclaimer and then click ‘Email reports’ to have the CSV emailed to you.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
CSV import for this wallet is currently in beta phase which means you might experience some issues while importing your files. Please contact us the Live Chat if file import does not work for you.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.