Share this guide →
How to file taxes on Abra
Coinpanda has direct integration with Abra to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate required tax reports and forms easily.
Get started with your Abra taxes
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API connection: connect your account directly using API keys. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API keys (key + secret) and your tax forms will be ready in less than 5 minutes.
- File upload: you can upload CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys.
- Add manual: you can always manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Abra API connection
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
If you want to automatically import and sync all transactions from Abra wallet, you can add separate Coinpanda wallets for each of your coins like BTC, ETH and XRP. When that’s done, all you need to do is to add your public key or public address to each wallet and Coinpanda will synchronize your entire transaction history.
Abra file upload
- In the Abra app, tap the icon in the upper left corner to access the menu.
- Click ‘Transaction History’.
- Click ‘Export 2020 transaction history’.
- If you are not given the option to download 2018’s history, you can contact Abra support and request a CSV of your transactions.
- Check the disclaimer and then click ‘Email reports’to have the CSV emailed to you.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.