How to Report Your Abra Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Abra to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Get your tax forms for Abra
There are two different ways to import your transactions from Abra to Coinpanda:
- API import: Abra does not currently have an API, so we recommend following the instructions for uploading a file explained below.
- File upload: Import all your transactions by exporting a CSV/Excel file from Abra by following the below steps.
Remember to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops or staking rewards!
Import trades automatically with API
Abra does not support API connection at the moment. Please upload a CSV file with your transactions instead.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- In the Abra app, tap the icon in the upper left corner to access the menu.
- Click ‘Transaction History’.
- Click ‘Export 2020 transaction history’.
- If you are not given the option to download the history for previous years, you can contact Abra support and request a CSV of your transactions.
- Check the disclaimer and then click ‘Email reports’ to have the CSV emailed to you.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support: