Supported transaction types
To calculate your taxes accurately, you must import all transactions from AscendEx to Coinpanda. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from AscendEx today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your AscendEx account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Hover over the user icon in the top header and click ‘API Setting’
- Click ‘New API Key’
- Give your API key a name (Ex: Coinpanda)
- Select ‘View’ for API Permission and ‘No restriction’ for IP address
- Enter the verification codes and click ‘Generate API Key’
- Copy the Public Key and API Secret Key to Coinpanda
Note that AscendEx only allows for data export from their API for the past 3 months. If you have transactions older than that, you must upload a CSV file with older transactions to calculate your taxes accurately.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Hover over the user icon in the top header and click ‘Orders’
- Select ‘Order History’ in the left menu
- Select a date range and click ‘Request to Export’
- Click ‘My Exported Files’
- Click ‘Download’ when the file is ready
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda
Note that AscendEx only allows for data export for the past 3 months. If you have transactions before that date, try contacting AscendEx customer support for a full historical CSV file. You can import the historical transactions to Coinpanda as well.