Share this article →
How to Report Your Atomic Wallet Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Atomic Wallet to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Atomic Wallet
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using your public address. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades, deposits, and withdrawals automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your public address and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can also upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with the public address by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
Unfortunately, Atomic wallet doesn’t let you export your HD wallet (xPub) addresses. If at all possible, we recommend switching to any number of wallets that do allow this functionality. If that is not feasible, you can convert your mnemonic phrase to your HD wallet (xPub) address with the steps below.
WARNING! You’ll need your seed phrase which contains all the information necessary to generate your public and private keys. Please be EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS with this information as if it is compromised, all your funds will be compromised too.
- For Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, and Zcash:
- Find your mnemonic backup phrase in Atomic Wallet
- Navigate to https://iancoleman.io/bip39
- Enter the mnemonic phrase in the BIP39 Mnemonic field
- Select Coin
- Copy the public xPub key generated from the ‘Account Extended Public Key’ field into Coinpanda
- For Cardano, EOS, Ethereum & Ethereum Classic (incl. ERC-20 tokens), NEO, QTUM, Tezos, TRON, XEM, XRP:
- Find the deposit address (public address) for the coin
- Copy the address into Coinpanda
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
There should be a button for exporting your entire wallet history in Atomic Wallet as a CSV file. When you have this ready, simply import the file into Coinpanda to generate your tax report.
CSV files exported from Atomic Wallet do not contain information about which coins/tokens have been sent. Because of this, not all symbols will be imported correctly. You need to manually check all transactions imported and update the coin symbol if necessary. We encourage you to also contact Atomic Wallet support and request that they include a column for coin/token symbol in their CSV file format.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.