Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Atomic Wallet to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Atomic Wallet today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Atomic Wallet account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
Unfortunately, Atomic wallet doesn’t let you export your HD wallet (xPub) addresses. If at all possible, we recommend switching to any number of wallets that do allow this functionality. If that is not feasible, you can convert your mnemonic phrase to your HD wallet (xPub) address with the steps below.
WARNING! You’ll need your seed phrase which contains all the information necessary to generate your public and private keys. Please be EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS with this information as if it is compromised, all your funds will be compromised too.
- For Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, and Zcash:
- Find your mnemonic backup phrase in Atomic Wallet
- Navigate to https://iancoleman.io/bip39
- Enter the mnemonic phrase in the BIP39 Mnemonic field
- Select Coin
- Copy the public xPub key generated from the ‘Account Extended Public Key’ field into Coinpanda
- For Cardano, EOS, Ethereum & Ethereum Classic (incl. ERC-20 tokens), NEO, QTUM, Tezos, TRON, XEM, XRP:
- Find the deposit address (public address) for the coin
- Copy the address into Coinpanda
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in to your account on Atomic Wallet.
- Go to the trade history page and export the history as a CSV file.
- Upload the CSV file(s) to Coinpanda.
CSV files exported from Atomic Wallet do not contain information about which coins/tokens have been sent. Because of this, not all currencies will be identified and imported correctly. You need to manually check all transactions imported and update the coin ticker if necessary. We encourage you to also contact Atomic Wallet support and request that they include a column for coin/token symbol in their CSV file format.