Supported transaction types
To calculate your taxes accurately, you must import all transactions from Atomic Wallet to Coinpanda. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Atomic Wallet today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Atomic Wallet account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
Unfortunately, Atomic wallet doesn’t let you export your HD wallet (xPub) addresses. If at all possible, we recommend switching to any number of wallets that do allow this functionality. If that is not feasible, you can convert your mnemonic phrase to your HD wallet (xPub) address with the steps below.
WARNING! You’ll need your seed phrase, which contains all the information necessary to generate your public and private keys. Please be EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS with this information; if it is compromised, all your funds will be compromised too.
- For Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, and Zcash:
- Find your mnemonic backup phrase in Atomic Wallet
- Navigate to https://iancoleman.io/bip39
- Enter the mnemonic phrase in the BIP39 Mnemonic field
- Select Coin
- Copy the public xPub key generated from the ‘Account Extended Public Key’ field into Coinpanda
- For all other coins
- Select the coin you want to import
- Select ‘Receive’
- Copy the address to Coinpanda
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in to your Atomic Wallet using the desktop app
- Select the coin you want to export transactions for
- Click the settings icon in the top right corner
- Select ‘Export Transactions’
- Repeat the previous steps for all coins you have in your wallet
- Upload the CSV file(s) to Coinpanda
CSV files exported from Atomic Wallet do not contain information about which coins/tokens have been transferred. Because of this, not all currencies will be identified and imported correctly. You need to manually check all transactions imported and update the coin ticker if necessary. We encourage you also to contact Atomic Wallet support and request that they include a column for coin/token symbol in their CSV file format.