Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Bibox to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Bibox today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Bibox account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to the Bibox API page by hovering over the top right silhouette icon and click ‘API’.
- Click ‘Set up API’, give your key a name, and click ‘Confirm’.
- Enter 2FA code if asked.
- Copy your ‘Access Key’ and ‘Secret Key’ to Coinpanda and click ‘Confirm’.
Note that Bibox only allows for data export for the past 4 months from their API. If you have transactions from before that date, you will need to upload a CSV file with older transactions as well.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Go to the ‘Trade History’ page of your Bibox orders.
- Select a date range, and then click ‘Export Data’.
- Upload your XLSX file to Coinpanda.
Note that Bibox only allows for data export for the last 4 months. If you have transactions from before that date, try contacting Bibox customer support for a full historical XLSX file. You can import the historical transactions Excel file to Coinpanda as well.