How to file taxes on Bibox
Coinpanda has direct integration with Bibox to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate required tax reports and forms easily.
Get started with your Bibox taxes
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API connection: connect your account directly using API keys. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API keys (key + secret) and your tax forms will be ready in less than 5 minutes.
- File upload: you can upload CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys.
- Add manual: you can always manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Bibox API connection
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your Bibox account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to Bibox API page by hovering over the top right silhouette icon and click ‘API’.
- Give your key a name and click ‘Create’.
- Enter 2FA code if asked.
- Copy your ‘Access Key’ and ‘Secret Key’ to Coinpanda and click ‘Confirm’.
Bibox file upload
- Go to the ‘Trade History‘ page of your Bibox orders.
- Select a date range, and then click ‘Export Data’.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
Note that Bibox only allows for data export for the last 4 months. If you have transactions from before that date, try contacting Bibox customer support for a full historical CSV.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.