Share this article →
How to Report Your Binance DEX Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Binance DEX to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Binance DEX
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using your public address. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades, deposits, and withdrawals automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your public address and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: Binance DEX does not allow the export of CSV files at the moment. You must therefore use API import by following the steps below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your Binance DEX account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Copy your Binance DEX public address. You can find your wallet address by hovering over the user icon in the header menu.
- Copy your public address to Coinpanda.
Binance DEX API is currently in beta. Please contact us in the Live Chat if you wish to gain access to this API integration. Note that beta integrations might not always sync properly.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
It is currently not possible to export your trades as CSV from Binance DEX. Please use API sync with your public address instead.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.