How to file taxes on Binance DEX
Coinpanda has direct integration with Binance DEX to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate required tax reports and forms easily.
Get started with your Binance DEX taxes
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API connection: connect your account directly using API keys. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API keys (key + secret) and your tax forms will be ready in less than 5 minutes.
- File upload: you can upload CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys.
- Add manual: you can always manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Binance DEX API connection
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your Binance DEX account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Copy your Binance DEX public address. You can find your wallet address by hovering over the user icon in the header menu.
- Copy your public address to Coinpanda.
Binance DEX file upload
It is currently not possible to export your trades as CSV from Binance DEX. Please use direct API integration instead.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.