How to Report Your Binance DEX Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Binance DEX to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Binance DEX
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using your public address. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades, deposits, and withdrawals automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your public address and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: Binance DEX does not allow the export of CSV files at the moment. You must therefore use API import by following the steps below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks, or staking rewards!
Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Binance DEX to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Binance DEX today:
|Tx Type||API import|
|Deposits and withdrawals|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your Binance DEX account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Copy your Binance DEX public address. You can find your wallet address by hovering over the user icon in the header menu.
- Copy your public address to Coinpanda.
November 29th, 2021 – Important message
We have recently completed a major upgrade to the Binance DEX API integration which includes also atomic swaps. Because of these major changes, we highly recommend reimporting all transactions if you have synced your Binance DEX wallet prior to this date.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
It is currently not possible to export your trades as CSV from Binance DEX. Please use API sync with your public address instead.