Share this article →
How to Report Your Binance Isolated Margin Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Binance Isolated Margin to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Binance Isolated Margin
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using API keys. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API keys (key + secret) and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can also upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your Binance Isolated Margin account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to the ‘API Management’ page by hovering over the user icon in the top header.
- Create a new API key by entering a label and clicking the ‘Create’ button.
- Click ‘Send code’ to receive a verification code to your email address.
- Enter the verification code and your 2FA code if required.
- Click ‘Edit restrictions’ and uncheck both ‘Enable Spot & Margin Trading’ and ‘Enable Withdrawals’ (only ‘Can Read’ should be checked).
- Remember to also check ‘Unrestricted’ for the IP access restrictions. Then click ‘Save’ to save the changes
- Copy your API Key and Secret Key to Coinpanda.
Support for Binance Isolated Margin is coming later in 2021.
Upload a CSV/XLSX file to Coinpanda
- Go to the Margin page by hovering over ‘Orders’ in the top header and click ‘Margin Order’.
- Click ‘Repayment’ in the left menu under the ‘Margin Order’ menu.
- Click on ‘Export complete trade history’ and select a timeframe.
- Click ‘Ok’ to download the XLSX file.
- Upload your XLSX file(s) to Coinpanda.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.