Share this article →
How to Report Your BitForex Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with BitForex to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for BitForex
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using API keys. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API keys (key + secret) and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can also upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Import trades automatically with API
The BitForex API provides data from the past 3 days only. We cannot import any transactions from the API for this reason. Please contact BitForex customer support and request that they upgrade the API service.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in to your BitForex account
- Export the transaction history XLSX file.
- Upload the file to Coinpanda.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.