How to Report Your BitGate Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with BitGate to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Get your tax forms for BitGate
There are two different ways for importing your transactions from BitGate to Coinpanda:
- API import: BitGate does not have an API at the moment, so we recommend following the instructions for uploading a file explained below instead.
- File upload: Import all your transactions by first exporting a CSV/Excel file from BitGate by following the steps explained below.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops or staking rewards!
Import trades automatically with API
BitGate does not support API connection at the moment. Please upload a CSV file with your transactions instead.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in to your account on BitGate.
- Go to the trade history page and export the history as a CSV file.
- Upload the CSV file(s) to Coinpanda.
File upload from BitGate is currently in beta which means that your file might not always import correctly. Please contact us in the live chat if you have any questions.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support: