Supported transaction types
To calculate your taxes accurately, you must import all transactions from BitGlobal to Coinpanda. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from BitGlobal today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your BitGlobal account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Hover over your email address and click ‘API Management’
- Give your API key a name (Ex: Coinpanda) and click ‘Create API Key’
- Enter the email code received and the 2FA code
- Copy the API key and Secret Key to Coinpanda.
The API keys are only valid for 30 days, so you will need to create a new API key after this time to continue syncing your BitGlobal wallet on Coinpanda.
The BitGlobal API seems to not provide data for deposits and withdrawals from 2018 and earlier. Please check if all transactions have been imported or not. You can contact us in the live chat if you think some transactions are missing.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Hover over ‘Orders’ and click ‘Exchange Orders’
- Select the ‘Order History’ tab
- Select a trading pair in the dropdown menu, then click ‘Export Excel’
- Select a time period and click ‘Export’ to download the file
- Upload the XLSX file to Coinpanda
Note that BitGlobal only allows data export for the past 3 months. If you have transactions before that date, try contacting BitGlobal customer support for a full historical XLSX file. You can import the historical transactions to Coinpanda as well.