Share this article →
How to Report Your Bithumb Global Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Bithumb Global to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Bithumb Global
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using API keys. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API keys (key + secret) and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can also upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Bithumb Global to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Bithumb Global today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your Bithumb Global account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account, hover over your email address, then click ‘API Management’.
- Give your API key a name (ex: Coinpanda), then click ‘Create API Key’.
- Enter the email code received + your 2FA, then click ‘Submit’.
- Copy your API key and API secret to Coinpanda.
Note that Bithumb Global only allows for data export for the past 3 months from their API. If you have transactions from before that date, you will need to upload an XLSX file with older transactions as well.
Upload a XLSX file to Coinpanda
- After logging in to your account, hover over ‘Orders’ and click ‘Exchange Orders’.
- Go to the ‘Order History’ tab.
- Select a trading pair in the dropdown menu, then click ‘Export Excel’.
- Select a time period, then click ‘Export’ to download the file.
- Upload the XLSX file to Coinpanda.
Note that Bithumb Global only allows for data export for the past 3 months. If you have transactions from before that date, try contacting Bithumb Global customer support for a full historical XLSX file. You can import the historical transactions to Coinpanda as well.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.