Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Bithumb Global to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Bithumb Global today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Bithumb Global account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account, hover over your email address, then click ‘API Management’.
- Give your API key a name (ex: Coinpanda), then click ‘Create API Key’.
- Enter the email code received + your 2FA, then click ‘Submit’.
- Copy your API key and API secret to Coinpanda.
The Bithumb Global API seems to not provide data for deposits and withdrawals from 2018 and earlier. Please check if all transactions have been imported or not. You can contact us in the live chat if you think some transactions are missing and we will troubleshoot this on our end.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- After logging in to your account, hover over ‘Orders’ and click ‘Exchange Orders’.
- Go to the ‘Order History’ tab.
- Select a trading pair in the dropdown menu, then click ‘Export Excel’.
- Select a time period, then click ‘Export’ to download the file.
- Upload the XLSX file to Coinpanda.
Note that Bithumb Global only allows for data export for the past 3 months. If you have transactions from before that date, try contacting Bithumb Global customer support for a full historical XLSX file. You can import the historical transactions to Coinpanda as well.