Share this guide →
How to file taxes on BitMax
Coinpanda has direct integration with BitMax to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate required tax reports and forms easily.
Get started with your BitMax taxes
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API connection: connect your account directly using API keys. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API keys (key + secret) and your tax forms will be ready in less than 5 minutes.
- File upload: you can upload CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys.
- Add manual: you can always manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
BitMax API connection
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your BitMax account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Hover over your email address in top header, and click ‘API Setting’.
- Click ‘New API Key’.
- Check ‘View’ for Permission, give your API key a name, and enter your email verification code and 2FA code.
- Click ‘Generate API Key’.
- Copy your Public Key and API Secret Key to Coinpanda.
BitMax file upload
- Hover over your email address in top header, and click ‘My Order’.
- Click ‘Request to Export’.
- Click ‘My Exported Files’.
- Click ‘Download’ when file is ready.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.