Share this article →
How to Report Your Bitpanda Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Bitpanda to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Bitpanda
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using an API key. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API key and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can also upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Bitpanda to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Bitpanda today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your Bitpanda account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Open the API page by clicking the user icon in the top-right corner, then ‘API key’.
- Enter Coinpanda in the ‘Application name’ field.
- Under Scope: check Trading, Transaction, and Balance.
- Click the ‘Generate new API key’ button.
- Copy the API Key to Coinpanda.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Open the History page by clicking the user icon in the top-right corner, then ‘History’.
- Click ‘Export’ to download the CSV file.
- Upload the CSV file to Coinpanda.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.