Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Bitrue to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Bitrue today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
Bitrue requires trading access in order to provide data for your historical trades from the API. Because of this, we do NOT recommend using this API. However, if you decide to do, you must be aware that all your funds will be at risk and you should delete the API keys after importing all transactions to Coinpanda. Requiring trading access is a bug in Bitrue’s API software and you can contact their support so that they can fix this in the future.
To add your Bitrue account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Log in to Bitrue, click your username in the top-right corner, then click ‘Account’.
- Select the ‘API’ tab on the left side.
- Click ‘Create API key’.
- Give your keys a name (ex: Coinpanda) and click ‘Create API key’.
- Enter your 2FA code and click ‘Confirm’.
- Click the link in the email received to confirm creating the API keys.
- Copy the API Key and API Secret to Coinpanda.
- Next, select ‘Trading Available’ and ‘Not limited to any IP’.
NB! Make sure to read the warning above carefully!
Transactions can only be imported if you activate full trading access.
- Click ‘Save Settings’, enter your 2FA code and click ‘Confirm’.
Note that Bitrue only allows for data export for the past 30 days from their API. If you have transactions from before that date, you will need to upload a CSV file with older transactions as well.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
Deposits and Withdrawals
- Click ‘Assets’ in the top menu and then ‘Balance Logs’.
- Select ‘Deposit’, ‘All’ for Coin, and a time period. Then click ‘Search’.
- Download the CSV file, and then repeat the previous step also for ‘Withdraw’.
- Upload your CSV file(s) to Coinpanda.
- Click ‘Assets’ in the top menu and then ‘Order History’.
- Select a time period that includes all your orders, then click ‘Search’.
- Download the CSV file.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
It does look like Bitrue has deactivated the functionality for exporting CSV files of deposits, withdrawals, and order history. We suggest therefore to contact Bitrue customer support and request a CSV export if you need this.