Share this guide →
How to file taxes on Bitstamp
Coinpanda has direct integration with Bitstamp to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate required tax reports and forms easily.
Get started with your Bitstamp taxes
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API connection: connect your account directly using API keys. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API keys (key + secret) and your tax forms will be ready in less than 5 minutes.
- File upload: you can upload CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys.
- Add manual: you can always manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Bitstamp API connection
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your Bitstamp account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Open the Bitstamp API page by navigating to your account page and selecting ‘API Access’ under the ‘Security’ section.
- Add the new API key and enable permissions for only ‘Account balance’ and ‘User transactions’.
- Click ‘Enter 2FA & Submit’ and enter your 2FA code when asked.
- Click the ‘Activate’ button
- Confirm the API key via the verification email.
- Copy your API key and API secret to Coinpanda.
Bitstamp file upload
- Go to the Transactions page by clicking ‘History’ in the left sidebar and then ‘Transactions’.
- Click ‘Export’ and then click the ‘Export All’ button to save the CSV file to your computer.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.