How to Report Your BKEX Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with BKEX to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for BKEX
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using API keys. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API keys (key + secret) and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can also upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from BKEX to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from BKEX today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
BKEX requires trading access in order to provide data for your historical trades from the API. Because of this, we do NOT recommend using this API. However, if you decide to do, you must be aware that all your funds will be at risk and you should delete the API keys after importing all transactions to Coinpanda. Requiring trading access is a bug in BKEX’s API software and you can contact their support so that they can fix this in the future.
Import trades automatically with API
To add your BKEX account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to the API page by clicking the user-icon in the top-right corner and then ‘API Management’.
- Click ‘Add API’.
- Enter a label for your keys (ex: Coinpanda), your 2FA code, and leave the field ‘Bind IP’ empty. Give permission for both ‘Check Asset’ and ‘Transaction’.
NB! Make sure to read the warning above carefully!
Trades can only be imported if you activate full trading access.
- Click ‘Create API Secret Key’.
- Copy the API Key (Access Key) and Secret Key to Coinpanda.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in to your account and go to the ‘Order History’ page:
- Select a time period and click ‘Query’.
- Click the download icon to download your file.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
It does look like BKEX has deactivated the functionality for exporting CSV files of deposits, withdrawals, and order history. We suggest therefore to contact BKEX customer support and request a CSV export if you need this.