Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from BKEX to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from BKEX today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
BKEX requires trading access in order to provide data for your historical trades from the API. Because of this, we do NOT recommend using this API. However, if you decide to do, you must be aware that all your funds will be at risk and you should delete the API keys after importing all transactions to Coinpanda. Requiring trading access is a bug in BKEX’s API software and you can contact their support so that they can fix this in the future.
Import trades automatically with API
To add your BKEX account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to the API page by clicking the user-icon in the top-right corner and then ‘API Management’.
- Click ‘Add API’.
- Enter a label for your keys (ex: Coinpanda), your 2FA code, and leave the field ‘Bind IP’ empty. Give permission for both ‘Check Asset’ and ‘Transaction’.
NB! Make sure to read the warning above carefully!
Trades can only be imported if you activate full trading access.
- Click ‘Create API Secret Key’.
- Copy the API Key (Access Key) and Secret Key to Coinpanda.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in to your account and go to the ‘Order History’ page:
- Select a time period and click ‘Query’.
- Click the download icon to download your file.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
It does look like BKEX has deactivated the functionality for exporting CSV files of deposits, withdrawals, and order history. We suggest therefore to contact BKEX customer support and request a CSV export if you need this.