How to Report Your Blockchain.com Exchange Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Blockchain.com Exchange to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Blockchain.com Exchange
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using an API key. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API key and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Blockchain.com Exchange to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Blockchain.com Exchange today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your Blockchain.com Exchange account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Open the API page by first clicking the settings icon in the top right corner and then ‘API’.
- Click on ‘Create New API Key Now’.
- Give your key a name (ex: Coinpanda), select ‘Get Balances’ under permissions, and leave the IP whitelist field empty.
- Enter your 2FA code and click ‘Next’.
- Copy your API Key and API Secret to Coinpanda. Remember to also activate the API key in the email you received.
Blockchain.com API is currently in beta. Please contact us in the Live Chat if you wish to gain access to this API integration. Note that beta integrations might not always sync properly.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in to your account on Blockchain.com Exchange
- Go to your Order History
- On the top right you will see a button labeled ‘Download’
- Click on the ‘Download’ button and select the year for which you want to download your order history
- You will receive an email from Blockchain.com with links to download the Order history.
- Make sure you download your Order History for all the years.
- Upload the CSV file(s) to Coinpanda.
This file upload is currently in beta which means that your file might not always import correctly. Contact us in the live chat if you have any questions.