Supported transaction types
To calculate your taxes accurately, you must import all transactions from Blockchain.com Exchange to Coinpanda. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Blockchain.com Exchange today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Blockchain.com Exchange account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Click the menu icon in the top-right corner and then ‘Settings’
- Select the ‘API Management’ tab
- Click on ‘New API Key’
- Give your key a name (ex: Coinpanda)
- Select ‘Get Balances’ under permissions
- Leave the IP whitelist field empty
- Enter your 2FA code and click ‘Next’
- Copy the API Key and API Secret to Coinpanda. Remember to also activate the API key in the email you received.
There are unknown limitations with the API from Blockchain.com, which can result in not all transactions being imported. If not all transactions are imported, we recommend uploading CSV files instead.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Click the menu icon in the top-right corner and then ‘History’
- Select your desired year in the top-right corner
- Click ‘Download’ to download the file
- Repeat the previous steps for all years you have traded
- Upload the CSV file(s) to Coinpanda