Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Blockchain.com Exchange to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Blockchain.com Exchange today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Blockchain.com Exchange account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Open the API page by first clicking the settings icon in the top right corner and then ‘API’.
- Click on ‘Create New API Key Now’.
- Give your key a name (ex: Coinpanda), select ‘Get Balances’ under permissions, and leave the IP whitelist field empty.
- Enter your 2FA code and click ‘Next’.
- Copy your API Key and API Secret to Coinpanda. Remember to also activate the API key in the email you received.
There are unknown limitations with the API from Blockchain.com which can result in not all transactions being imported. If not all transactions are imported, we recommend uploading CSV files instead.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in to your account on Blockchain.com Exchange
- Go to your Order History
- On the top right you will see a button labeled ‘Download’
- Click on the ‘Download’ button and select the year for which you want to download your order history
- You will receive an email from Blockchain.com with links to download the Order history.
- Make sure you download your Order History for all the years.
- Upload the CSV file(s) to Coinpanda.