Share this article →
How to Report Your Blockchain.com Exchange Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Blockchain.com Exchange to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Blockchain.com Exchange
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Blockchain.com Exchange does not support API connection right now, so we recommend using file upload as described below.
- File upload: You can upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Import trades automatically with API
Blockchain.com Exchange does not support API connection at the moment. You can use file upload for now.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in to your account on Blockchain.com Exchange
- Go to your Order History
- On the top right you will see a button labeled ‘Download’
- Click on the ‘Download’ button and select the year for which you want to download your order history
- You will receive an email from Blockchain.com with links to download the Order history.
- Make sure you download your Order History for all the years.
- Upload the CSV file to Coinpanda.
CSV import for this wallet is currently in beta phase which means you might experience some issues while importing your files. Please contact us the Live Chat if file import does not work for you.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.