Supported transaction types
To calculate your taxes accurately, you must import all transactions from Blockchain.com Wallet to Coinpanda. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Blockchain.com Wallet today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Blockchain.com Wallet account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Click the user icon in the top right corner and select ‘Wallets & Addresses’
- Locate the public addresses below the ‘Imported Bitcoin Addresses’ heading
Note: this is only your non-custodial addresses
- Repeat the same for all other currencies you want to import transactions for
- Add the public address(es) to Coinpanda
We recommend uploading CSV files for custodial wallet addresses, as explained in the instructions below.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Click the user icon in the top right corner and select ‘Tax Center’
- Make sure that ‘All Time’ is selected
- Click ‘Generate Export’
- Download the ZIP file when ready
- The file will contain three files – you will need only the custodial CSV file
- Upload the CSV file to Coinpanda
Please note that the CSV file will only contain transactions for custodial wallet addresses. For non-custodial addresses, you will need to sync with API by adding the public addresses, as explained in the instructions above.