Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Blockchain.com Wallet to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Blockchain.com Wallet today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Blockchain.com Wallet account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Login to your Blockchain.com wallet.
- Go to your specific coin and export the public address or xPub.
- Input the address in Coinpanda.
We currently support the following blockchains for Blockchain.com Wallet:
BTC, BCH, ETH (incl. ERC20 tokens), XLM, ALGO, DOGE, DOT, and LTC.
Let us know in the live chat if we need to add support for another blockchain not seen in the list above!
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in to your Blockchain.com wallet.
- Click on the crypto on the right you want to import.
- If you have any balance for the selected crypto, you will see a ‘Download’ button. Click on this button.
- You will be asked to select a range of dates you want to download your transactions. Make sure you select the period that covers your entire transaction history for the crypto on Blockchain.com.
- Click on ‘Generate Report’. This button will change to ‘Download Report’ once the report is ready.
- Download the file, and then upload it to Coinpanda.
- Make sure you repeat the process for all the cryptocurrencies you are storing on the Blockchain.com wallet.