How to Report Your Blockchain.com Wallet Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Blockchain.com Wallet to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Blockchain.com
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using your public address. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades, deposits, and withdrawals automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your public address and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can also upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with the public address by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your Blockchain.com wallet to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Login to your Blockchain.com wallet.
- Go to your specific coin and export the public address or xPub.
- Input the address in Coinpanda.
We currently support the following blockchains for Blockchain.com Wallet: BTC, BCH, ETH (incl. ERC20 tokens), XLM, ALGO, DOGE, DOT, and LTC.
Let us know in the live chat if we need to add support for another blockchain not seen in the list above!
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in to your Blockchain.com wallet.
- Click on the crypto on the right you want to import.
- If you have any balance for the selected crypto, you will see a ‘Download’ button. Click on this button.
- You will be asked to select a range of dates you want to download your transactions for. Make sure you select the period that covers your entire transaction history for the crypto on Blockchain.com.
- Click on ‘Generate Report’. This button will change to ‘Download Report’ once the report is ready.
- Download the file, and then upload it to Coinpanda.
- Make sure you repeat the process for all the cryptocurrencies you are storing on the Blockchain.com wallet.