Share this article →
How to Report Your BlockFi Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with BlockFi to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for BlockFi
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: BlockFi does not support API connection right now, so we recommend using file upload as described below.
- File upload: You can upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Import trades automatically with API
BlockFi does not support API connection at the moment. You can use file upload for now.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Visit the BlockFi dashboard page
- Scroll down to the ‘Transactions’ section and download your full transaction CSV file.
- Go to the BlockFi reports page
- Scroll down to ‘Trading’ and download your full trades CSV.
- Import the CSV file(s) to Coinpanda
CSV import for this wallet is currently in beta phase which means you might experience some issues while importing your files. Please contact us the Live Chat if file import does not work for you.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.