How to file taxes on Blockfolio
Coinpanda has direct integration with Blockfolio to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate required tax reports and forms easily.
How it works
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API connection: connect your account directly using API keys. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your Portfolio ID from Blockfolio and your tax forms will be ready in less than 5 minutes.
- File upload: you can upload CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys.
- Add manual: you can always manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Blockfolio API connection
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
- In the Blockfolio app, tap the three dots at the top right.
- On the next screen, tap ‘Portfolios’.
- Select your portfolio, then scroll down to see the ‘Portfolio ID’.
- Copy your ‘Portfolio ID’ to Coinpanda.
Blockfolio file upload
To add your transactions from Blockfolio, export a CSV and upload it to Coinpanda.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.