Supported transaction types
To calculate your taxes accurately, you must import all transactions from Buda to Coinpanda. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Buda today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Buda account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Click your email address in the top right corner
- Click on ‘Configuración’ (Settings)
- Click ‘API’ in the menu on the left side
- Click on ‘Create new key’ and select ‘Read-only’ permissions
- Copy the API key and Secret key to Coinpanda.
There are unknown limitations with the API from Buda, which can result in not all trades being imported. If not all transactions are imported, we recommend uploading CSV files instead.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Click on ‘Mi Billetera’ (My wallet)
- Select the ‘Cartola’ tab
- Click on the blue ‘Generar Planilla’ button
- Wait for the Excel file with your transaction history to be sent to your email
- Download the file from the email you received
- Upload the XLSX file to Coinpanda