How to file taxes on Bybit
Coinpanda has direct integration with Bybit to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate required tax reports and forms easily.
Get started with your Bybit taxes
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API connection: connect your account directly using API keys. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API keys (key + secret) and your tax forms will be ready in less than 5 minutes.
- File upload: you can upload CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys.
- Add manual: you can always manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Bybit API connection
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your Bybit account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Click the user icon in the top right corner and select ‘API’.
- At the top right, click ‘Create New Key’.
- Keep the ‘API Transaction’ option selected. Give your key a name, and leave ‘Connect With IP’ blank. Select ‘Active Order and Positions’ for Key Permission, and check the ‘Read Only’ box.
- Copy and paste your API key and secret to Coinpanda.
Bybit file upload
- Go to ‘Assets History’.
- Click ‘Export’ at the top right.
- Upload the CSV file to Coinpanda.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.