How to file taxes on CEX.io
Coinpanda has direct integration with CEX.io to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate required tax reports and forms easily.
Get started with your CEX.io taxes
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API connection: connect your account directly using API keys. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API keys (key + secret) and your tax forms will be ready in less than 5 minutes.
- File upload: you can upload CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys.
- Add manual: you can always manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
CEX.io API connection
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your CEX.io account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to the API page.
- Click ‘Generate API Key’ and enable permissions for account balance and open orders only.
- Click ‘Generate Key’.
- Copy your API key, API secret and User ID to Coinpanda.
- Click ‘Activate’ next to your API key.
CEX.io file upload
- Navigate to ‘Finance’and then to ‘Transactions’.
- Set the filter to ‘All transaction types’ and select a date range containing all trades.
- Download the CSV file.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.