Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Coinbase Pro to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Coinbase Pro today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
|Delisted coins (XRP, etc)|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Coinbase Pro account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Open the API page by clicking the user icon in the top-right corner and then ‘API’.
- Click ‘+ New API Key’ button.
- Give the keys a name and select ‘View’ in permissions.
- Copy your Passphrase. You will only be able to see it before you create the key.
- Click ‘Create API Key’ and enter your 2FA if required.
- Copy your API Key, API Secret, and Passphrase to Coinpanda.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Click ‘Orders’ in the top header. Select ‘Filled’ orders.
- Click ‘Download statements’.
- Select ‘All Products’ in the Product dropdown.
- Set your start date on or before the date of your first trade to include your entire trade history.
- Select ‘CSV’ in the Format dropdown, and click ‘Generate Report’.
- Upload the file sent to your email address to Coinpanda.