Supported transaction types
To calculate your taxes accurately, you must import all transactions from Coinbase Pro to Coinpanda. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Coinbase Pro today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
|Delisted coins (XRP, etc.)|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Coinbase Pro account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Click on the user icon in the top right corner and select ‘API’
- Click ‘+ New API Key’
- Give the keys a name and select ‘View’ for permissions
- Copy your Passphrase. You will only be able to see it before you create the key.
- Click ‘Create API Key’ and enter your 2FA if required
- Copy your API Key, API Secret, and Passphrase to Coinpanda
Coinbase Pro is scheduled to close down in January 2023. You will not be able to generate API keys or import transactions using old API keys after this. We highly recommend all users export their complete transaction history as a CSV file as soon as possible before the history is lost forever. Coinbase has unofficially confirmed that retrieving the old history will not be possible after Coinbase Pro is closed down.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Click on the user icon in the top right corner and select ‘Statements’
- Hover over ‘Generate’ and select ‘Account‘
- Select ‘All Accounts’ in the Account dropdown
- Select a date range covering your entire history
- Select ‘CSV’ in the Format dropdown
- Click ‘Generate Report’
- Download the file when ready
- Upload the file to Coinpanda
The Account CSV file contains your complete history, including deposits, withdrawals, conversions, trades, and rebates. You should only upload this file and NOT the Fills CSV file. Uploading both files will result in duplicate transactions.