Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Coinbase to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Coinbase today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Coinbase account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to the Wallets page in the Coinpanda app, create a new Coinbase wallet, and click ‘Auto-sync data’.
- You will now be taken to Coinbase.com to authorize the connection.
- If prompted, log in to your Coinbase account.
- Click ‘Authorize’. You have now connected your Coinbase account with Coinpanda.
- Go to the newly created Coinbase wallet and click the blue ‘Sync Wallet’ button to import all transactions.
November 17th, 2021 – Important message
We have recently completed a major upgrade to the Coinbase API integration. Because of these major changes, we highly recommend reimporting all transactions if you have synced your Coinbase wallet prior to this date.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Go to the Reports page by clicking the user icon in the top header and click ‘Reports’.
- Click the ‘Generate report’ button.
- Leave the default settings (All time, All assets, All transactions), or specify the report you want.
- Click ‘Generate Report’ for CSV report and click ‘Download’ when the file is ready.
- Upload the file to Coinpanda.