How to file taxes on CoinBene
Coinpanda has direct integration with CoinBene to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate required tax reports and forms easily.
Get started with your CoinBene taxes
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API connection: CoinBene does not support API connection right now, so we recommend using file upload as described below.
- File upload: you can upload CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys.
- Add manual: you can always manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
CoinBene API connection
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
CoinBene does not support API connection at the moment.
CoinBene file upload
- Navigate to Spot Orders page by hovering the mouse over ‘Orders’ and clicking ‘Spot Orders’.
- Select a time range for your transactions and click ‘Export CSV’.
- Upload the CSV file to Coinpanda.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.