How to Report Your CoinBene Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with CoinBene to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Get your tax forms for CoinBene
There are two different ways for importing your transactions from CoinBene to Coinpanda:
- API import: CoinBene does not have an API at the moment, so we recommend following the instructions for uploading a file explained below instead.
- File upload: Import all your transactions by first exporting a CSV/Excel file from CoinBene by following the steps explained below.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops or staking rewards!
Import trades automatically with API
CoinBene does not support API connection at the moment. Please upload a CSV file with your transactions instead.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Navigate to the Spot Orders page by hovering the mouse over ‘Orders’ and clicking ‘Spot Orders’.
- Select a time range for your transactions and click ‘Export CSV’.
- Upload the CSV file to Coinpanda.
File upload from CoinBene is currently in beta which means that your file might not always import correctly. Please contact us in the live chat if you have any questions.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support: