How to Report Your CoinEgg Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with CoinEgg to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for CoinEgg
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using an API key. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API key and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from CoinEgg to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from CoinEgg today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
To add your CoinEgg account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Open the API page on CoinEgg.
- Create a new API key.
- Copy your API Key and API Secret to Coinpanda.
CoinEgg API is currently in beta. Please contact us in the Live Chat if you wish to gain access to this API integration. Note that beta integrations might not always sync properly.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
There should be a button for exporting your entire transaction history from CoinEgg as a CSV file. When you have this ready, simply import the file into Coinpanda to generate your tax report.
This file upload is currently in beta which means that your file might not always import correctly. Contact us in the live chat if you have any questions.