Supported transaction types
To calculate your taxes accurately, you must import all transactions from CoinJar Exchange to Coinpanda. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from CoinJar Exchange today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your CoinJar Exchange account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Click the user icon in the top-right corner and then ‘API Keys’
- Click ‘Create New Key’
- Give your key a name (ex: Coinpanda), select ‘read-only’, and click ‘Create Key’
- Copy the Secret Key to Coinpanda
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Click the user icon in the top-right corner and then ‘Fill History’
- Click ‘Report’ and select a time period that includes all your trades
- Click ‘Generate Report’. The CSV file will be emailed to you shortly after
- Upload the CSV file to Coinpanda
CoinJar Exchange does not allow exporting your deposit and withdrawal history. You must add these transactions manually if importing CSV files instead of using API import.