Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from CoinJar Exchange to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from CoinJar Exchange today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your CoinJar Exchange account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account, click the user icon in the top-right corner, then click ‘API Keys’.
- Click ‘Create New Key’.
- Give your key a name (ex: Coinpanda), select ‘read-only’, and click ‘Create Key’.
- Copy the ‘Secret Key’ to Coinpanda.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in to your account, click the user icon in the top-right corner, then click ‘Fill History’.
- Click ‘Report’ and select a time period that includes all your trades.
- Click ‘Generate Report’. The CSV file will be emailed to you shortly after.
- Upload the CSV file to Coinpanda after receiving it.
CoinJar Exchange does not allow exporting your deposit and withdrawal history. You will need to add these transactions manually if you are importing CSV files instead of using API import.