Share this article →
How to Report Your CoinJar Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with CoinJar to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for CoinJar
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly with API. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to connect your CoinJar account with Coinpanda and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can also upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your CoinJar account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to the Wallets page in the Coinpanda app, create a new CoinJar wallet, and click ‘Auto-sync data’.
- You will now be taken to Coinjar.com to authorize the connection.
- If prompted, log in to your CoinJar account.
- Go to the newly created CoinJar wallet and click the blue ‘Sync Wallet’ button to import all transactions.
CoinJar API is currently in beta. Please contact us in the Live Chat if you wish to gain access to this API integration. Note that beta integrations might not always sync properly
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
There should be a button for exporting your entire transaction history from CoinJar as a CSV file. When you have this ready, simply import the file into Coinpanda to generate your tax report.
Phemex does not currently allow the export of Closed PnL which is necessary for tax calculations if you have traded futures. Please contact Phemex support if you have any further questions regarding exporting CSV files.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.