Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from CoinJar to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from CoinJar today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your CoinJar account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to the Wallets page in the Coinpanda app, create a new CoinJar wallet, and click ‘Auto-sync data’.
- You will now be taken to Coinjar.com to authorize the connection.
- If prompted, log in to your CoinJar account.
- Go to the newly created CoinJar wallet and click the blue ‘Sync Wallet’ button to import all transactions.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in to your CoinJar account and go to the Settings page.
- Click on ‘Reports & statements’ on the left side.
- Select ‘Transaction history statements’.
- Click on ‘Purchases & Sales’, select a time-period and click ‘Export CSV report’.
- Repeat the previous step also for ‘Deposits & Withdrawals’.
(you should not export the ‘Account statement’ file)
- Upload the CSV files to Coinpanda.