Share this article →
How to Report Your CoinList Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with CoinList to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for CoinList
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: CoinList does not support API connection right now, so we recommend using file upload as described below.
- File upload: You can upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Import trades automatically with API
CoinList does not support API connection at the moment. You can use file upload for now.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Navigate to the Wallets page after logging in to CoinList.
- Select any of your wallets, then click ‘Download CSV’ a bit down on the page.
- In the popup window, add all cryptos that you want to export transactions for in the ‘Assets’ field.
- Select a time range, then click ‘Download CSV’.
- Go to the ‘Transaction reports’ page when the file is ready.
- Upload the CSV file to Coinpanda.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.