How to Report Your CoinSpot Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with CoinSpot to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for CoinSpot
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using API keys. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API keys (key + secret) and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can also upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from CoinSpot to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from CoinSpot today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your CoinSpot account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Open the CoinSpot API page by clicking the user icon in the top-right corner, then ‘API’.
- Click the ‘Generate API Key’ button.
- Copy the API key and API secret to Coinpanda.
November 25th, 2021 – Important message
We have recently completed a major upgrade to the Coinspot API integration. Because of these major changes, we highly recommend reimporting all transactions if you have synced your CoinSpot wallet prior to this date.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Click the user icon in the top-right corner, then ‘Order History’.
- Click ‘Buys/Sells CSV’ to export your trade history.
- Click ‘Sends/Receives CSV’ to export your deposits and withdrawals.
- Upload your CSV file(s) to Coinpanda.