Share this article →
How to Report Your COSS Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with COSS to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for COSS
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using API keys. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API keys (key + secret) and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can also upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from COSS to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from COSS today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your COSS account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Open the Coss ‘API Management’ page.
- Give your API key a name.
- Click ‘Create New Key’.
- Enter your 2FA code.
- Click the ‘Next’ button.
- Please check your inbox for a verification email.
- Click the ‘Click Here To Create API Key’ link.
- Copy the Public key and Secret key to Coinpanda.
- Turn off trading permissions on the same page by clicking the ‘Edit’ button.
COSS API is currently in beta. Please contact us in the Live Chat if you wish to gain access to this API integration. Note that beta integrations might not always sync properly.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Click ‘Account’ and then ‘Trade History’.
- Click on ‘Export Complete Trade History’.
- Select a date range and click on ‘Export’.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
This file upload is currently in beta which means that your file might not always import correctly. Contact us in the live chat if you have any questions.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.