Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from COSS to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from COSS today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your COSS account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Open the Coss ‘API Management’ page.
- Give your API key a name.
- Click ‘Create New Key’.
- Enter your 2FA code.
- Click the ‘Next’ button.
- Please check your inbox for a verification email.
- Click the ‘Click Here To Create API Key’ link.
- Copy the Public key and Secret key to Coinpanda.
- Turn off trading permissions on the same page by clicking the ‘Edit’ button.
COSS API is currently in beta. Please contact us in the Live Chat if you wish to gain access to this API integration. Note that beta integrations might not always sync properly.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Click ‘Account’ and then ‘Trade History’.
- Click on ‘Export Complete Trade History’.
- Select a date range and click on ‘Export’.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.