Share this guide →
How to file taxes on COSS
Coinpanda has direct integration with COSS to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate required tax reports and forms easily.
Get started with your COSS taxes
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API connection: connect your account directly using API keys. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API keys (key + secret) and your tax forms will be ready in less than 5 minutes.
- File upload: you can upload CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys.
- Add manual: you can always manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
COSS API connection
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your COSS account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Open the Coss ‘API Management’ page.
- Give your API key a name.
- Click ‘Create New Key’.
- Enter your 2FA code.
- Click the ‘Next’ button.
- Please check your inbox for verification email.
- Click the ‘Click Here To Create API Key’ link.
- Copy the public key and secret key to Coinpanda.
- Turn off trading permissions on the same page by clicking the ‘Edit’ button.
COSS file upload
- Click ‘Account’ -> ‘Trade History’.
- Click on ‘Export Complete Trade History’.
- Select a date range and click on ‘Export’.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.