Import trades automatically with API
Crypto.com App does not support API connection at the moment. Please upload a CSV file with your transactions instead.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in to the app and go to ‘Accounts‘
- Click the transaction history icon in the top-right corner
- Click the export icon in the top right corner
- Select ‘Crypto Wallet‘ in the first menu dropdown
- Select a start and end date that includes your entire transaction history
- Click ‘Export to CSV‘
- Repeat the previous steps also for ‘Fiat Wallet‘
- Upload both CSV files to Coinpanda
Some transactions will be included in both CSV files, but Coinpanda will not import duplicate transactions if the timestamp is identical. However, in some cases, the exported CSV files will have a slightly different timestamp which may result in duplicates imported. You can correct this by comparing both CSV files and adjusting the timestamp if necessary.
Crypto.com App does not return all transactions correctly, especially concerning fees. Dust conversions can only be imported as Send + Receive instead of a single Trade transaction. Please check your imported transactions carefully.