How to Report Your Crypto.com App Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Crypto.com App to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Crypto.com App
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Crypto.com App does not support API connection right now, so we recommend using file upload as described below.
- File upload: You can upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Import trades automatically with API
Crypto.com App does not support API connection at the moment. You can use file upload for now.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in to the app and go to Accounts
- Click the transaction history icon in the top-right corner
- Click the export icon in the top-right corner
- Select Crypto Wallet in the first menu dropdown
- Select a start and end date that includes your entire transaction history (you can set the end date to today)
- Click Export to CSV
- Upload the file to Coinpanda
Crypto.com App does not return all transaction types correctly, especially concerning fees. Dust conversions can only be imported as Send + Receive instead of a single Trade transaction. Please check your imported transactions carefully.