Share this article →
How to Report Your Crypto.com Exchange Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Crypto.com Exchange to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Crypto.com Exchange
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using an API key. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API key and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can also upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your Crypto.com Exchange account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to the Profile page by hovering over the user icon in the top-right corner and click Profile.
- Click the ‘API Keys’ tab on the left side.
- Click ‘Create a new API key’.
- Give your key a name (ex: Coinpanda), enter your 2FA code, and click ‘Create API’.
- Make sure that only ‘Can Read’ is ticked off and ‘Unrestricted’ is selected for IP access.
- Copy the API key and Secret key to Coinpanda.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Go to the Wallets page by hovering over Wallets in the top-right corner and click Spot Wallet.
- Click ‘Order History’ on the left side.
- Click ‘Export History’ in the top-right corner.
- Select a start and end date, tick off ‘Select All’ for currency, and click ‘Export to CSV’.
- Select the ‘Export History’ tab and download the file when ready.
- The Zip file will contain four CSV files, but the only file you need is SPOT_TRADE.csv
- Upload the CSV file to Coinpanda.
Deposits and withdrawals
- Follow the same steps as described for trades above, but select ‘Transaction History’ instead of ‘Order History’ on the left side.
- Make sure that ‘Transaction History’ is selected in the dropdown.
- The Zip file will contain four CSV files, but the only files you need are DEPOSIT.csv and WITHDAWAL.csv
- Upload the CSV files to Coinpanda.
Please note: you can only upload files from Crypto.com Exchange to this wallet on Coinpanda. You need to create a separate wallet for the Crypto.com App if you want to import transactions from the mobile app including the Crypto Visa Card.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.