Share this article →
How to Report Your Crypto.com Exchange Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Crypto.com Exchange to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Crypto.com Exchange
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using an API key. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API key and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can also upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your Crypto.com Exchange account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to the Crypto.com Exchange website.
- Log in to your account, then create API keys from the API page.
- Copy your API keys to Coinpanda.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
There should be a button for exporting your entire transaction history from Crypto.com Exchange as a CSV file. When you have this ready, simply import the file into Coinpanda to generate your tax report.
Please note: you can only upload files from Crypto.com Exchange to this wallet on Coinpanda. You need to create a wallet for the Crypto.com App if you want to import transactions from the mobile app including the Crypto Visa Card.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.