Share this article →
How to Report Your Crypto.com Wallet Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Crypto.com Wallet to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Crypto.com
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Crypto.com Wallet does not support API connection right now, so we recommend using file upload as described below.
- File upload: You can upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Import trades automatically with API
Crypto.com Wallet does not support API connection at the moment. You can use file upload for now.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Open the Crypto.com app on your phone.
- Tap on ‘Account’, then on the clock icon at the top right.
- Tap on the export icon, select the time frame, and then tap ‘Export to CSV’.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.