Share this article →
How to Report Your Delta Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Delta to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Delta
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Delta does not support API connection right now, so we recommend using file upload as described below.
- File upload: You can upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Import trades automatically with API
Delta does not support API connection at the moment. You can use file upload for now.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- In your Delta mobile app, navigate to Settings > Sync Data > Sync from this Device.
- Download the Delta desktop app, and scan the QR code with your mobile device.
- In the desktop app, navigate to Settings > Export transactions to CSV file.
- Follow the instructions to export the file.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
The Delta desktop app is no longer available which means it’s not possible to export CSV files right now. You can contact Delta customer support directly about this and they might help you out. You can still import old CSV files from Delta to Coinpanda.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.