Share this guide →
How to file taxes on Deribit
Coinpanda has direct integration with Deribit to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate required tax reports and forms easily.
Get started with your Deribit taxes
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API connection: connect your account directly using API keys. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API keys (key + secret) and your tax forms will be ready in less than 5 minutes.
- File upload: you can upload CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys.
- Add manual: you can always manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Deribit API connection
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your Deribit account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Hover over your username at the top right, then click ‘My Account’ and ‘API’.
- Click ‘Add a new key’. Set all options to read. You can leave ‘Key default’ checked or unchecked.
- Copy your API key and secret to Coinpanda.
Deribit file upload
- Click your username at the top right, then click ‘Transaction Log’.
- At the top right of the transactions list, click ‘Download logs’.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.