Supported transaction types
To calculate your taxes accurately, you must import all transactions from eToro to Coinpanda. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from eToro today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
eToro does not support API connection at the moment. Please upload a CSV file with your transactions instead.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in to your eToro account and navigate to ‘Portfolio’
- Select ‘History’ in the top menu by clicking on ‘My Portfolio’
- Click on the Settings icon (top-right corner) and then ‘Account Statement’
- Select your time frame, then click ‘Create’
- While on the ‘Summary’ page, click the XLS icon to download the file
- Upload the XLSX file to Coinpanda
NB! You must include ALL years of trading on eToro when selecting the time frame. It’s also important that you export the complete Excel file on the Summary page.
We have written an in-depth article about how Coinpanda handles eToro files for tax calculations which we encourage you to read: Guide: How to Report Crypto Taxes on eToro
eToro might export a different file format than what we support today depending on your settings like country and language. If your file does not import, please send an email to us (including the file) to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can check if you can still upload the file.