Share this article →
How to Report Your eToro Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with eToro to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for eToro
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: eToro does not support API connection right now, so we recommend using file upload as described below.
- File upload: You can upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Import trades automatically with API
eToro does not support API connection at the moment. You can use file upload for now.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in into your eToro account and navigate to ‘Portfolio’
- Select ‘History’ in the top menu
- Click on the Settings icon (top-right corner) and then ‘Account Statement’
- Select your time frame, then export the Excel file
- Upload the file to Coinpanda.
We have written an in-depth article about how Coinpanda handles eToro files for tax calculations which we encourage you to read: Guide: How to Report Crypto Taxes on eToro
eToro might export a different file format than what we support today depending on your settings like country and language. If your file does not import, please send an email to us (including the file) to email@example.com so that we can check if you can still upload the file.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.