Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Gemini to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Gemini today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Gemini account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings page by clicking ‘Account’ in the top-right corner and then ‘Settings’.
- Click the ‘API’ tab on the left side.
- Click the ‘Create a New API Key’ button.
- Select ‘Primary’ as Scope.
- In the API Key Settings, disable ‘Trading’ and enable ‘Auditor’.
- Copy your API Key and API Secret to Coinpanda.
- Click ‘Confirm’ once you have copied over the API information.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Open the Balances page by clicking ‘Account’ in the top-right corner and then ‘Balances’.
- Select the ‘Trade History’ tab.
- Click on ‘Download History (xlsx)’.
- Upload your XLSX file to Coinpanda.
File import from Gemini is currently not supported. Please use API import instead.