How to file taxes on Gemini
Coinpanda has direct integration with Gemini to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate required tax reports and forms easily.
Get started with your Gemini taxes
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API connection: connect your account directly using API keys. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API keys (key + secret) and your tax forms will be ready in less than 5 minutes.
- File upload: you can upload CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys.
- Add manual: you can always manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Gemini API connection
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your Gemini account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Open the Gemini API page by clicking your name in the top right menu and selecting ‘API Settings’.
- Click ‘Create a New API Key’.
- In the API Key Settings, disable ‘Trading’ and enable ‘Auditor’.
- Copy your API key and API secret to Coinpanda.
- Click ‘Confirm’ once you have copied over the API information.
Gemini file upload
- From the Gemini home page, select the ‘Transfer Funds’dropdown menu.
- Click ‘Transaction History’.
- Click on the blue ‘Download History’ button.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.