Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from IDEX to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from IDEX today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your IDEX account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Hover over the question mark icon in the top-right corner, then click ‘API Keys’.
- Click ‘Generate new API key’.
- Make sure that only ‘Read’ is checked.
- Copy your API Key and API Secret to Coinpanda and click ‘OK’.
- You will also need to enter your wallet address associated with your IDEX account.
Only IDEX v3 which runs on Polygon is supported with API. You will need to upload CSV files if you have used IDEX v1 or v2.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Click ‘My Activity’ in the top header menu.
- Click ‘Download CSV’ to download CSV file for IDEX 2.0.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
Note: You can also import CSV files with the old format from IDEX 1.0!