Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Jaxx Wallet to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Jaxx Wallet today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Jaxx Wallet account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
Unfortunately, the Jaxx wallet doesn’t let you export your HD wallet (xPub) addresses. If at all possible, we recommend switching to any number of wallets that do allow this functionality. If that is not feasible, you can convert your mnemonic phrase to your HD wallet (xPub) address with the steps below.
WARNING! You’ll need your seed phrase which contains all the information necessary to generate your public and private keys. Please be EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS with this information as if it is compromised, all your funds will be compromised too.
- Login to Jaxx Liberty
- Select the three-line menu (top right corner)
- For Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, and Zcash wallets
- Select View Backup Phrase
- Check the It’s safe box and click View Backup Phrase
- Navigate to https://iancoleman.io/bip39
- Paste the Jaxx backup phrase into the BIP39 Mnemonic field
- Select Coin
- Select Tab BIP44
- Type “0” in External / Internal to get xPub for receive addresses
- Copy the BIP32 Extended Public Key
- Type “1” in External / Internal to get xPub for change addresses
- Copy BIP32 Extended Public Key
- Add the xPub address
- For all other coins:
- Select Display Private Keys
- Check the It’s safe box and click View Private Keys
- Select the relevant coin wallet (can repeat for multiple wallets)
- Copy public address(es). Do not copy private keys
- Find the relevant addresses for each transaction
- Copy each address
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in to your account on Jaxx Wallet.
- Go to the trade history page and export the history as a CSV file.
- Upload the CSV file(s) to Coinpanda.