Supported transaction types
To calculate your taxes accurately, you must import all transactions from Kraken Futures to Coinpanda. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Kraken Futures today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Kraken Futures account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to the ‘Settings’ page by clicking the icon in the left sidebar
- Select the ‘API Keys’ tab
- Select ‘Read Only’ for General API
- Keep ‘No Access’ checked for Withdrawal API below
- Click ‘Create Key’
- Copy the Public Key and Private Key to Coinpanda
Deposits, withdrawals, and funding costs are not available from the API. You will need to upload a CSV file to import these transactions.
Realized PnL from API is imported for closed positions only. If you import transactions from a CSV file, Realized PnL will be imported for every fill such that the total number of transactions imported will be much higher.
Coinpanda will automatically aggregate all daily trading fees into a single transaction from the API. When importing transactions using CSV file upload, a separate fee for each fill will be imported to Coinpanda.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Go to the ‘Trade History’ page by clicking the icon in the left sidebar.
- Click the ‘Download All’ button at the bottom
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda