Supported transaction types
To calculate your taxes accurately, you must import all transactions from LATOKEN to Coinpanda. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from LATOKEN today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your LATOKEN account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Click the user icon in the top right corner and then ‘API Keys’
- Click ‘Create API key’
- Make sure that ‘Read only’ is selected and click ‘Create API Key’
- Copy the Public key and Private key to Coinpanda
There are unknown limitations with the API from LATOKEN, which can result in not all transactions being imported. If not all transactions are imported, we recommend uploading CSV files instead.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Click the wallet icon in the header menu
- Select the ‘Transactions’ tab
- Uncheck ‘Internal transfer’ and click ‘Dowload CSV’
- Choose a date range and click ‘Download’
- Go to the ‘Trades’ tab and repeat the previous steps
- Upload the CSV files to Coinpanda.