Share this article →
How to Report Your Ledger Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Ledger to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Ledger
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using your public address. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades, deposits, and withdrawals automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your public address and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can also upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with the public address by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your Ledger wallet to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Connect your Ledger device.
- Login to Ledger Live desktop app.
- Open the Ledger wallet for the coin of your choice.
- Select the relevant account (left-hand side).
- For Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, and Zcash wallets:
- Click the wrench icon (top right side)
- Click Advanced Logs
- Copy the HD wallet address prefixed with ‘xpub’ between the quotes and paste it
- For all other coins:
- View the list of transactions and addresses in the wallet
- Copy each address
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Open your Ledger Live application.
- Navigate to the Settings page > Accounts.
- Export your operations history.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.